- Reading Challenge
- Kindle Notes & Highlights
- Favorite genres
- Friends’ recommendations
- Account settings
Problem Solving Quotes
Browse By Tag
- Love Quotes 94k
- Life Quotes 74.5k
- Inspirational Quotes 70.5k
- Humor Quotes 42.5k
- Philosophy Quotes 28.5k
- Inspirational Quotes Quotes 25.5k
- God Quotes 25.5k
- Truth Quotes 23k
- Wisdom Quotes 23k
- Romance Quotes 21.5k
- Poetry Quotes 21k
- Death Quotes 19k
- Happiness Quotes 18.5k
- Hope Quotes 17.5k
- Faith Quotes 17k
- Life Lessons Quotes 17k
- Quotes Quotes 16k
- Inspiration Quotes 16k
- Motivational Quotes 14.5k
- Religion Quotes 14.5k
- Writing Quotes 14.5k
- Spirituality Quotes 14.5k
- Relationships Quotes 14k
- Success Quotes 13.5k
- Life Quotes Quotes 13k
- Love Quotes Quotes 13k
- Time Quotes 12.5k
- Motivation Quotes 11.5k
- Science Quotes 11k
- Knowledge Quotes 11k
Welcome back. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account.
Quotes about Problem-Solving
“ A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” --Duke Ellington
“We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.” -- Albert Einstein
“A problem well stated is a problem half solved.” -- John Dewey
“A sum can be put right : but only by going back till you find the error and working it afresh from that point, never by simply going on.” -- C. S. Lewis , The Great Divorce
“If your only tool is a hammer then every problem looks like a nail.” -- Abraham Maslow
Too often we give our children answers to remember rather than problems to solve. -- Roger Lewin
There's no use talking about the problem unless you talk about the solution. -- Betty Williams
© 2018 Great Expectations
problem solving Quotes
Recommended quote pages.
- Frances Owens
- Gillian Owens
- The Time Traveller
- don't give up
- little by little
- trying to survive
- Uncle Jewiir
- marital life
- Fritz Robinson
- William Robinson
- The Narrator
- feeling stuck
- personal problems
- avoiding responsibilities
- deeper meanings
- purpose in life
- Personal Growth
- accepting life
- choosing the lesser of two evils
- making choices
- hope for the future
- believe in yourself
- opinions of others
- money can't buy happiness
- having no money
- fixing things
- Help Center
- Gift a Book Club
- Beautiful Collections
- Schedule Demo
- Find a Book
- Motivate Reading
- Community Editors
Authors & Illustrators
- Get Your Book Reviewed
- Submit Original Work
- Quote of the Day
- Picture Quotes
Problem Solving Quotes
Standart top banner.
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Believe it is possible to solve your problem. Tremendous things happen to the believer. So believe the answer will come. It will.
If I had only one hour to save the world, I would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem, and only five minutes finding the solution.
Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.
A problem well stated is a problem half-solved.
It isn't that they can't see the solution. It is that they can't see the problem.
To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?
When a problem comes along, study it until you are completely knowledgeable. Then find that weak spot, break the problem apart, and the rest will be easy.
Life is a continuous exercise in creative problem solving.
The whole difference between construction and creation is exactly this: that a thing constructed can only be loved after it is constructed; but a thing created is loved before it exists.
No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.
The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it is the same problem you had last year.
Don't tell your problems to people: eighty percent don't care; and the other twenty percent are glad you have them.
How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself. So always think positively.
Never bring the problem solving stage into the decision making stage. Otherwise, you surrender yourself to the problem rather than the solution.
Problems do not go away. They must be worked through or else they remain, forever a barrier to the growth and development of the spirit.
It is wise to direct your anger towards problems - not people; to focus your energies on answers - not excuses.
Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve other problems.
There is always an easy solution to every problem - neat, plausible, and wrong.
Hot heads and cold hearts never solved anything.
Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them.
Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
The greatest and most important problems of life are all fundamentally insoluble. They can never be solved but only outgrown.
last adds STANDART BOTTOM BANNER
- The author didn't say that
- There is a mistake in the text of this quote
- The quote belongs to another author
- Other error
Problem Solving quotes by:
- Albert Einstein Theoretical Physicist
- Norman Vincent Peale Author
- John F. Kennedy 35th U.S. President
- Stephen Covey Author
- George Polya Mathematician
- R. Buckminster Fuller Architect
- Peter Drucker Author
- Chuck Close Photographer
- Richard Branson Business magnate
- Peace Pilgrim Activist
- Peter Block Author
- Ross W. Greene Author
- Hillary Clinton Former United States Secretary of State
- Barack Obama 44th U.S. President
Get Social with AzQuotes
Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Every day we present the best quotes! Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends
SIDE STANDART BANNER
- WordPress plugin
- ES Version AZQuotes.ES
- Submit Quotes
Login with your account
Create account, find your account.
- Vision Statement
- Choosing Competitors
- Segmentation Strategy
- Business Funding
- Ethical Decision Making
- Group Decision Making
- Choosing Experts
- Decision Framing
- Generating Alternatives
- Making a Decision
- Managing Implementation
- Decision Model
- Problem Solving
- Decision Quality
- Learning from Mistakes
- Style Criteria
- Activities & Fun
- Decision Timing
- Thinking Errors
- Groupthink Theory
- Approaches in deciding
- Influencing Decisions
- Choosing in Uncertainty
- Small Decisions
- Decision Speed
- Evidence Based Decisions
- Social Decision Making
- Judgment in Decisions
- Decision Fatigue
- Managing Change
- Innovation Management
- Change and Innovation
- Types of Innovation
- Incremental Innovation
- Business Model Innovation
- Innovation Model
- Business Decisions
- Process Steps
- Styles Summary
- Article Summary
More Problems and Problem Solving Quotes
Take a look at a select set of thought provoking and inspirational problems and problem solving quotes related to decision making.
"The one common experience of all humanity is the challenge of problems." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist
"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." - Albert Einstein (1879-1955), Physicist and Nobel Laureate
"The biggest problem in the world could have been solved when it was small." - Witter Bynner (1881 - 1968), American Poet and Author
"There is always an easy solution to every human problem - neat, plausible, and wrong." - H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956), American Journalist, Essayist, and Editor
"If a problem has no solution, it may not be a problem, but a fact - not to be solved, but to be coped with over time." - Shimon Peres (1923 - ), 9th President of the State of Israel
"Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don't have any problems, you don't get any seeds." - Norman Vincent Peale (1898 - 1993), American Author
"Ideas may also grow out of the problem itself, which in turn becomes part of the solution." - Paul Rand (1914 - 1996), American Graphic Designer
"Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity." - Joseph Sugarman, American Author
"A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved." - Dorothea Brande (1893 - 1948), American Writer and Editor
"Problems are only opportunities in work clothes." - Henry J. Kaiser (1882 - 1967), American Industrialist, Father of Modern American Shipbuilding
"For every complex problem there is a solution that is concise, clear, simple, and wrong." - H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956), American Journalist, Essayist, and Editor
"Never bring the problem solving stage into the decision making stage. Otherwise, you surrender yourself to the problem rather than the solution." - Robert H. Schuller (1926 - ), 1926), American Minister and Author
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein (1879-1955), Physicist and Nobel Laureate
"If you procrastinate when faced with a big difficult problem... break the problem into parts, and handle one part at a time." - Robert Collier (1885 - 1950), American Author of Self Help Books
"I am enthusiastic over humanity's extraordinary and sometimes very timely ingenuities. If you are in a shipwreck and all the boats are gone, a piano top buoyant enough to keep you afloat may come along and make a fortuitous life preserver. This is not to say, though, that the best way to design a life preserver is in the form of a piano top. I think we are clinging to a great many piano tops in accepting yesterday's fortuitous contrivings as constituting the only means for solving a given problem." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist
"When you can't solve the problem, manage it." - Robert H. Schuller (1926 - ), 1926), American Minister and Author
"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking." - Voltaire (1694 - 1778), French Writer, Essayist, and Philosopher
"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that people understand the solution." - Dorothea Brande (1893 - 1948), American Writer and Editor
"Avoiding a problem doesn't solve it." - Bonnie Jean Thornley
"Science is always wrong, it never solves a problem without creating ten more." - George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950), Irish Playwright
"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer." - Albert Einstein (1879-1955), Physicist and Nobel Laureate
"When a problem comes along, study it until you are completely knowledgeable. Then find that weak spot, break the problem apart, and the rest will be easy." - Norman Vincent Peale (1898 - 1993), American Author
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." - B. F. Skinner (1904 - 1990), American Psychologist, Author, and Inventor
"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced." - Soren Kierkegaard (1813 - 1855), Danish Philosopher and Theologian
"Problems can become opportunities when the right people come together." - Robert Redford (1936 - ), American Film Director and Actor
"We are continually faced by great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems." - Lee Iacocca (1924 - ),American businessman, President and CEO of Chrysler Corporation from 1978 to 1992
"The man who has no more problems to solve, is out of the game." - Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915), American Writer and Philosopher
"The human brain must continue to frame the problems for the electronic machine to solve." - David Sarnoff (1891 - 1971), Russian-American Businessman and Founder of the National Broadcasting Company (NBC)
"The how thinker gets problems solved effectively because he wastes no time with futile ifs." - Norman Vincent Peale (1898 - 1993), American Author
"Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them." - Henry Ford (1863 - 1947), American Industrialist and Founder of the Ford Motor Company
"You are either part of the solution or part of the problem." - Eldridge Cleaver (1935 - 1998), American Author
"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist
"Whatever creativity is, it is in part a solution to a problem." - Brian Aldiss (1925 - ), English Author
"Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act, the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything." - George Lois (1931 - ), American Art Director and Author
"Welcome every problem as an opportunity. Each moment is the great challenge, the best thing that ever happened to you . The more difficult the problem, the greater the challenge in working it out." - Grace Speare, Author
"There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve." - Michael O. Leavitt (1951 - ), American Politician
"Think as you work, for in the final analysis, your worth to your company comes not only in solving problems, but also in anticipating them." - Harold Wallace Ross (1892 - 1951), American Journalist and Founder of The New Yorker Magazine
"To solve any problem, here are three questions to ask yourself: First, what could I do? Second, what could I read? And third, who could I ask?" - Jim Rohn (1930 - ), American Entrepreneur, Author, and Motivational Speaker
"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by obvious realities. We need men and women who can dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963), 35th President of the United States
"We are built to conquer environment, solve problems, achieve goals, and we find no real satisfaction or happiness in life without obstacles to conquer and goals to achieve." - Maxwell Maltz (1899 - 1975), American Cosmetic Surgeon and Author
"No problem can be solved until it is reduced to some simple form. The changing of a vague difficulty into a specific, concrete form is a very essential element in thinking." - J. P. Morgan (1837 - 1913), American Financier and Banker
"Rather than denying problems, focus inventively, intentionally on what solutions might look or feel like. Our mind is meant to generate ideas that help us escape circumstantial traps -- if we trust it to do so. Naturally, not all hunches are useful. But then you only need a single good idea to solve a problem." - Marsha Sinetar, Educator and Author
"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." - Henry Kissinger (1923 - ), German-born American Political Scientist, Diplomat, and Recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize
"It doesn't matter how strong your opinions are. If you don't use your power for positive change, you are, indeed, part of the problem." - Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006), American Author, Activist, and Civil Rights Leader
"Solve it. Solve it quickly, solve it right or wrong. If you solve it wrong, it will come back and slap you in the face, and then you can solve it right. Lying dead in the water and doing nothing is a comfortable alternative because it is without risk, but it is an absolutely fatal way to manage a business." - Thomas J. Watson (1874 - 1956), Industrialist, Former President of IBM
"If you do not ask the right questions, you do not get the right answers. A question asked in the right way often points to its own answer. Asking questions is the A-B-C of diagnosis. Only the inquiring mind solves problems." - Edward Hodnett (1871 - 1962), British Poet
"We only think when we are confronted with problems." - John Dewey (1859 - 1952), American Philosopher and Psychologist
"The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." - Theodore I. Rubin (1923 - ), American Psychiatrist and Author
"Understand that most problems are a good sign. Problems indicate that progress is being made, wheels are turning, you are moving toward your goals. Beware when you have no problems. Then you've really got a problem. Problems are like landmarks of progress." - Scott Alexander (1976 - ), British Millionaire and Socialite
"Any solution to a problem changes the problem." - R. W. Johnson (1943 - ), South African Journalist and Historian
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
Return from More Problems and Problem Solving Quotes to the Decision Quotes page
- Decision Innovation
- [email protected]
- Decision-Making-Solutions Home
- Training and Development
- Back to Top
©2009 - 2023 All rights reserved.
- Starting a Business
- Growing a Business
- Business News
- Science & Technology
- Money & Finance
- Green Entrepreneur
- Subscribers For Subscribers
- Store Entrepreneur Store
- Spotlight Spotlight
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- South Africa
Copyright © 2023 Entrepreneur Media, LLC All rights reserved. Entrepreneur® and its related marks are registered trademarks of Entrepreneur Media LLC
27 Quotes to Change How You Think About Problems Great minds give you the benefit of their experience.
By Daniel Marlin • Apr 21, 2017
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
It happens to even the most seasoned of entrepreneurs. You've built momentum for your latest project, you're excited to embrace new challenges and you've visualized success at the end of the road.
But all of a sudden an unexpected problem stops you dead in your tracks -- and this one seems impossible to solve.
Yes, major hurdles are disheartening, and they're often unavoidable. But the way you engage with and think about problems directly influences your ability to solve them.
Here's how some of the world's smartest people think about problems and how you can learn to overcome them.
Related: 4 Effective Ways Leaders Solve Problems and Stop them Before They Happen
1. "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." – Albert Einstein
2. "Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines." – Robert H. Shuller
3. "All problems become smaller when you confront them instead of dodging them." – William F. Halsey
4. "Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced." – James Baldwin
5. "Sometimes problems don't require a solution to solve them; Instead they require maturity to outgrow them." – Steve Maraboli
6. "Every problem is a gift. Without them we wouldn't grow" – Tony Robbins
7. "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced." – Soren Kierkegaard
8. "If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?" – Shantideva
9. "It isn't that they cannot find the solution. It is that they cannot see the problem." – G.K Chesterton
10. "Problems are nothing but wake-up calls for creativity" – Gerhard Gschwandtner
11. "We fail more often because we solve the wrong problem than because we get the wrong solution to the right problem." – Russell L. Ackoff
12. "A positive attitude may not solve your problems -- but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." – Anonymous
Related: 4 Ways to Maintain a Positive Attitude Even When You're Stressed
13. "Running away from a problem only increases the distance from the solution." – Anonymous
14. "Problem-solving leaders have one thing in common: a faith that there's always a better way." – Gerald M. Weinberg
15. "Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve other problems." – Rene Descartes
16. "Your ability to solve problems and make good decisions is the true measure of your skill as a leader." – Brian Tracy
17. "If you are unable to understand the cause of a problem, it is impossible to solve it." – Naoto Kan
18. "A problem is a chance for you to do your best." – Duke Ellington
19. "Giving up is the most painful way of solving a problem." – Anonymous
20. "Instead of thinking out the box, get rid of the box." – Deepak Chopra
21. "Solving problems means listening." – Richard Branson
22. "Inside of every problem lies an opportunity." – Robert Kiposaki
23. "There is no problem outside of you that is superior to the power within you." – Bob Proctor
24. "You can increase your problem-solving skills by honing your question-asking ability." – Michael J. Gelb
Related: Entrepreneurship Is Not About Problem Solving
25. "Don't bother people for help without first trying to solve the problem yourself." – Colin Powell
26. "If a problem can be solved it will be. If it cannot be solved there is no use worrying about it." – Dalai Lama XIV
27. "All life is problem solving." – Karl Popper
Entrepreneur, marketer, business consultant.
Editor's Pick Red Arrow
- 'I Haven't Ticked All the Boxes Yet.' Hilary Duff Reveals Her Next Venture After More Than 2 Decades in the Spotlight — and the Surprisingly Relatable Key to Her Enduring Success
- Lock She Had Side Hustles Flipping Beanie Babies and Christmas Presents . Then the 'Unconventional' Path Led to a Multimillion-Dollar Company of Her Own.
- She Wrote An 'Escape Plan' to Quit Her Job and Move to an Island. Now She's There Generating Nearly $300,000 A Year.
- These Are the Elite PR Secrets You Must Know to Get Noticed — and Escape Backlash, According to an Expert Who Helps Celebrities Do Just That
- She Started a Furniture-Flipping Side Hustle to Pay Off a $10,000 Dental Bill. It Surpassed Her Full-Time Job's Income Within a Year — Earning Up to $37,000 a Month .
- Lock 6 Surprising Psychological Tricks the Best Advertisements Use
Related Topics Red Arrow
Most popular red arrow, don't miss this sam's club membership deal for just $20.
Your last chance for a great deal on a membership that helps you save money all year long.
This $126 Apple- and Android-Compatible Display Can Help You Drive Safer
Adding this display will elevate your older model car for an affordable price.
55 Small Business Ideas to Start in 2023
We put together a list of the best, most profitable small business ideas for entrepreneurs to pursue in 2023.
This Cyber Week Exclusive Gets You 1TB of Cloud Storage for $120
If you're looking for a reliable cloud storage solution, look no further than Koofr.
Serial Entrepreneur Turned VC Reveals 4 Numbers You Need to Know to Scale Your Company
If you're looking to attract investment or simply seeking to scale your business, there are four key numbers you should use as your guiding light.
3 New Ways to Develop Laser-Like Focus
To boost focus in the face of distractions, you need a new approach to success.
Successfully copied link
24 Problem Solving Quotes for Daily Life Solutions
Post by Team FM
Last Updated: November 15, 2023
Explore the finest collection of problem-solving quotes.
Throughout life, both small and significant problems come our way. Facing and solving problems is a common experience for everyone. Remember, for every problem, there exists a solution. When confronted by problems, confront them fearlessly ; being scared only magnifies their impact.
When you find yourself unable to discover a solution, it’s easy to feel lost, leading to depressive thoughts and potentially making misguided decisions .
Maintain composure in these moments, and trust in your ability to find a resolution. Individuals encountering problems often either solve them independently or seek assistance. Those who navigate and solve problems on their own tend to face subsequent challenges without fear.
Embrace problems rather than avoiding them . Adapt to living amidst them and strive to find solutions. Sometimes, there’s no external aid available; you must tackle the issue solo. Face it alone, and in the end, emerge victorious.
Reach boundless opportunities by exercising your personal power
A 30-day program to transform your life to become the master of your time to get ultimate success.
Discover the power within you to create unstoppable confidence and live life on your terms.
Inspiring Problem Solving Quotes
Check out here the 24 best problem solving quotes that will help you to face daily life challenges and to find the solutions for those problems.
1. Malcolm Forbes : “It’s so much easier to suggest solutions when you don’t know too much about the problem.”
- Sometimes, knowing too much about a problem can make you feel overwhelmed or restricted by what you already know. When you approach a problem with fresh eyes and a new perspective, you might find innovative solutions that weren’t apparent before. This quote suggests that a lack of deep knowledge about a problem can sometimes lead to more creative and unconventional solutions.
2. Lailah Gifty Akita: “There is always a solution to every challenging situation.”
- This quote emphasizes optimism and resilience. It reminds us that no matter how difficult a situation may seem, there’s always a way out or a solution waiting to be discovered. It encourages us to remain hopeful and persistent in finding resolutions to our problems.
Believe in yourself :
3. Ellen J. Barrier: “We can smile when facing a challenge if we believe in ourselves that we won’t back down.”
- Believing in oneself is crucial when encountering challenges. This quote encourages the idea that with self-confidence and determination, facing challenges can become less daunting. By believing in your ability to overcome obstacles, you can approach difficulties with a positive attitude.
Have a positive mind :
4. Lailah Gifty Akita: “If you saturate your mind with positive thoughts , it will sustain you in any situation.”
- Maintaining a positive mindset can be a powerful tool when dealing with problems. This quote suggests that filling your mind with positive thoughts can provide you with the mental strength and resilience needed to face any situation, helping you stay strong and focused amid challenges.
Face the problems : Quotes to motivate you to face the problems of your life.
5. Terence McKenna: “The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
- Sometimes, the real challenge isn’t just finding a solution but confronting and accepting the truth or the solution itself. This quote highlights the importance of courageously addressing the answers or solutions to our problems, even if they might be difficult or uncomfortable.
6. Jayson Engay: “Don’t complain if you’re facing hard moments in life. Challenge yourself to face it, challenge yourself to beat it.”
- Complaining doesn’t solve problems, but facing challenges head-on does. This quote encourages taking a proactive approach to hardships by motivating oneself to confront difficulties and strive to overcome them instead of dwelling on complaints.
Be a problem solver :
7. Olawale Daniel: “Anyone who cannot solve a problem in this world is not worthy of living in this world.”
- This quote emphasizes the significance of problem-solving skills. It suggests that the ability to solve problems is a fundamental aspect of living and thriving in this world, implying that overcoming challenges is essential for personal growth and success.
Turn your problems into possibilities
8. Roy T. Bennett: “Turn your obstacles into opportunities and your problems into possibilities.”
- This quote encourages a shift in perspective. Instead of viewing obstacles and problems as barriers, consider them as chances for growth and transformation. By changing your mindset, you can discover opportunities within difficulties and turn problems into potential pathways to success.
9. Roy Bennett: “Every challenge, every adversity, contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth.”
- This quote means that in every difficult situation, there’s a chance for something good to come out of it. Challenges are like seeds that, when nurtured and faced bravely, can grow into opportunities for learning and becoming stronger.
Have the courage & strength to find the solution
10. Seneca: “The important thing about a problem is not the solution, but the strength we gain in finding a solution.”
- This quote highlights that the process of solving a problem is valuable. While finding a solution is essential, the real importance lies in the strength, knowledge, and confidence gained through the journey of solving the problem. It emphasizes the personal growth and resilience developed during problem-solving.
11. Amit Kalantri: “It is a courage which can find the solution to every problem.”
- This quote emphasizes that courage is essential when facing problems. Having the bravery to confront difficulties head-on enables us to search for solutions and overcome challenges effectively. It highlights the role of courage in problem-solving.
Your emotion is the main problem
12. Nouman Ali Khan : “If someone corrects you, and you feel offended, then you have an ego problem.”
- This quote points out that sometimes our emotions, especially our ego, can become a barrier to solving problems. If we feel offended when corrected, it suggests that our ego might be preventing us from acknowledging and resolving issues. It encourages self-reflection and humility in addressing problems.
Your attitude defines the problem
13. Captain Jack Sparrow: “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”
- This quote implies that how we perceive and approach a problem matters more than the problem itself. It emphasizes that our attitude towards a problem influences our ability to solve it. Having a positive and constructive attitude can make the problem seem less daunting and easier to handle.
Change your thinking
Inspiring quotes to help you to change your negative thoughts into positive ones to face the problems of your life.
14. Albert Einstein : “We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.”
- This quote suggests that if we want to solve problems, we need to change our way of thinking. If the thinking or approach that caused the problem remains unchanged, finding a solution becomes difficult. It emphasizes the importance of innovative and different perspectives in problem-solving.
15. Eckhart Tolle: “All problems are illusions of the mind.”
- This quote suggests that sometimes our perception of a problem might be exaggerated or not entirely accurate. It implies that our minds might create problems that don’t actually exist or blow them out of proportion. It encourages introspection and mindfulness to see through these illusions and find clarity in problem-solving.
16. Auliq Ice: “Be open about your thoughts, ideas, and desires and you will be right with your decisions.”
- This quote emphasizes the importance of open communication and honesty with oneself. By being transparent about thoughts, ideas, and desires, one can make better decisions. It suggests that clarity in one’s thoughts and desires leads to better problem-solving and decision-making.
Never lose hope
17. Roy T. Bennett: “Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.”
- This quote encourages us to remain hopeful, even in tough times. Just like storms come and go, difficult situations don’t last forever. They might make us stronger and more resilient if we keep hope alive and face them bravely.
Work with a different perspective
18. Katherine Russell: “Every problem has a solution; it may sometimes just need another perspective.”
- This quote suggests that every problem can be solved, but sometimes we need to look at it from a different angle. Changing the way we see a problem might reveal new solutions or ideas that were not apparent from our usual viewpoint.
Make the preparation for solving the problem
19. Albert Einstein: “If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.”
- This quote highlights the importance of understanding a problem deeply before attempting to solve it. Spending more time analyzing and understanding the problem allows for better, more effective solutions to emerge.
20. Dalai Lama XIV: “If there is no solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it. If there is a solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it.”
- This quote advises against unnecessary worry. If there’s no solution to a problem, worrying won’t change that fact. And if there is a solution, worrying is an unproductive use of time since it can be better spent finding and implementing the solution.
21. Emily Uraih: “There are only two ways to solve a problem: stop dwelling, and start doing.”
- This quote suggests that dwelling on a problem without taking action doesn’t lead to solutions. The two effective ways to solve a problem are to stop overthinking or dwelling on it and instead, take action and start working towards finding a solution.
Define the problem properly
22. John Dewey: “A problem properly stated is half solved.”
- This quote emphasizes the importance of defining a problem accurately. When you understand a problem well and define it clearly, you’re already halfway towards finding a solution. Clarity in problem definition is key to effective problem-solving.
Best leaders solve a problem in a better way
23. Israelmore Ayivor: “People who have deliberately decided to become problems solver lead better.”
- This quote highlights the positive impact of being a problem solver. Those who consciously choose to solve problems tend to lead better lives. It emphasizes the value of problem-solving skills in personal growth and leadership.
Work according to problem
24. Joe Mari Fadrigalan: “Sometimes, the best way of solving a problem is by letting it unsolved.”
- This quote suggests that not all problems need immediate solutions. Sometimes, letting a problem be without forcing a solution can lead to better outcomes. It’s about knowing when to intervene and when to allow time for natural resolution.
I hope you liked the above Problem Solving Quotes . Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Inspiring Don’t Quit Quotes
- Life Difficulty Quotes
- Ups and Downs Quotes
- Trust the Process Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.
22 Inspiring Don’t Quit Quotes to Embrace Challenges
21 Inspiring Goodbye Quotes for Finding Motivation in Farewell
1 thought on “24 Problem Solving Quotes for Daily Life Solutions”
I love these problem solving quotes! They are so helpful in finding solutions to common problems.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of new posts by email.
You Can Also Read:
13 Charlie Munger Quotes for Mastering Life & Investments
11 Mukesh Ambani Quotes: Nuggets of Business & Life Wisdom
Exploring Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth and Revenue Streams
Mastering Self-Worth: A Guide to Understanding Self-Esteem
What is the Net Worth of Miriam Adelson?
Unintentional Mistakes: Handling a Mistake Made Unknowingly
A platform for motivation, guides, and resources.
© 2023 Find Motivation