200+ Marketing Presentation Topics for Students
Admin Topics Marketing Management , Presentation Topics
Given below is a list of 150+ latest Marketing Presentation topics for Students. This list covers marketing topics for subjects like basics of marketing, sales & marketing management, digital marketing, services marketing etc. These presentation topics will help students of MBA, MMS, MMM, PGDM, MCA, BBA, Bcom, Mcom and other management streams. These latest and innovative marketing presentation topics can be used for seminars, webinars, conferences, oral presentation, classroom presentation and group discussions.
Latest Marketing Presentation Topics
Marketing 4.0: Online Meets Offline, Style Meets Substance
Current Trends in Marketing
Online Marketing: Impact on society!
Marketing beyond 2020
Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on Marketing
The return of Ambush Marketing
Green Marketing (Eco-friendly marketing)
New Product Development Strategy
Uses of the Internet as a marketing medium
Fundamentals of Marketing Management
Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) Strategies
Importance of marketing in today’s economy
The relevance of 7Ps of marketing in CSR
Philanthropy in communication at mid-market firms: It pays to be creative
Corporate Social Responsibility step towards brand building
Corporate communication trends in today’s business world
Communicating ethics up the supply chain: getting the word out to suppliers
Consumer expectations the social accountability of business
Television advertisements and their effect: Facts
Controllable variables of Marketing
New CSR marketing trends: Transparency and dialogue
CSR and product responsibility
Vertical Marketing System
Pricing strategies for each stage of PLC
Customer Relationship Management
Effectiveness of Location-based marketing
Role of Marketing in Modern organization
Viral Marketing: Low cost-effective marketing
Ambush marketing: The undeserved advantage
Need for an Action against Ambush Marketing
Guerrilla Marketing: Unconventional but effective!
Guerrilla Marketing: Advertising with a viral effect!
Ambush Marketing: Steal the spotlight!
A Strategy Model for Export Marketing
Interesting Topics For Marketing Presentation
Marketing is not about merely selling
The new rules of Guerrilla Marketing!
Is Marketing Myopia Killing your Business?
Marketing Tactics For Viral Success
The power of Ambush Marketing
Creative Thinking Skills for Marketing Managers
Commercialization of social issues
Traditional Marketing Vs. Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Presentation Topics
Viral Marketing for the Real World
Is Viral Marketing a Myth?
Effectiveness of Digital Marketing in the Challenging Age
Emerging trends in digital marketing
Digital Marketing & SMEs: Challenges and opportunities
Timing Is Everything in Online Marketing
The importance of digital marketing
Marketing 4.0: Moving from Traditional To Digital
Current digital marketing trends
Mobile Marketing: Future of Marketing!
Email Marketing: Still Relevant!
The evolution of social media marketing
New trends in social media marketing
Future of Virtual Marketing
Strategies to Go viral on social media
Challenges in Distributing Services through Electronic Channels
The Future of social media in marketing
Social Media as a marketing tool
Trends in Mobile marketing
Future of Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing in the Business Environment
OTT platform: Is a fall of television!
Marketing Research Presentation Topics
Ethics in marketing research
Ethical Dilemmas in Marketing Research
A decision making perspective on marketing research
Designing international marketing research
Applications of secondary data in international research
New Product Development & Marketing Research!
Budgeting and scheduling the research project
Career opportunities in Marketing Research
Factors that influence marketing research
Marketing research as an instrument for maximizing profit.
Ethical issues in marketing research
Framing research questions in an international environment
The importance of marketing research in business growth
Topics Related to Marketing In India
Marketing your business in India: Challenges & opportunities
Indian brands that are rocking content marketing!
Influencer Marketing in India 2020
Reasons why the future of Digital Marketing in India is bright!
Digital Marketing In India: Scope and Challenges
Marketing myopia: Why Indian Businesses needs to think big
Best Ambush Marketing Campaigns in India
Ambush Marketing: Need for legislation in India
You’ll also like Indian topics for presentation
Impact of branding on consumer purchase decision
Role of data analytics in Marketing Research
Effect of consumer behaviour research on new product development.
Relation between marketing research and profit
The future of search strategies
Application of augmented reality for marketing initiatives
Artificial intelligence & marketing research
Applications of advertising comparative study
Studying factors that affect impulse buying
Technology: Boon or Bane for Marketing Research
Best marketing research practices
This is all about Marketing Presentation Topics for management and commerce students and researchers.
Share with friends
You'll will also like, why selling is merely a tip of the iceberg called marketing, 12 advantages of marketing public relations, types & classification of services in marketing.
One Page Pitch
Marketing management powerpoint presentation slides
Our Marketing Management PowerPoint Presentation Slides are topically designed to provide an attractive backdrop to any subject. Use them to look like a presentation pro.
These PPT Slides are compatible with Google Slides
Compatible With Google Slides
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
Want Changes to This PPT Slide? Check out our Presentation Design Services
Get Presentation Slides in WideScreen
Get This In WideScreen
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
- Add a user to your subscription for free
Do you want to remove this product from your favourites?
PowerPoint presentation slides
Enhance your audiences knowledge with this well researched complete deck. Showcase all the important features of the deck with perfect visuals. This deck comprises of total of seventy three slides with each slide explained in detail. Each template comprises of professional diagrams and layouts. Our professional PowerPoint experts have also included icons, graphs and charts for your convenience. All you have to do is DOWNLOAD the deck. Make changes as per the requirement. Yes, these PPT slides are completely customizable. Edit the colour, text and font size. Add or delete the content from the slide. And leave your audience awestruck with the professionally designed Marketing Management Power Point Presentation Slides complete deck.
People who downloaded this PowerPoint presentation also viewed the following :
- Business Slides , Flat Designs , Concepts and Shapes , Complete Decks , All Decks , Digital Marketing Strategy , Market Segmentation , Marketing , Marketing and Sales , Management , Marketing Management
- Marketing management ,
- Strategic management ,
- Market research
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
Marketing management powerpoint presentation slides with all 73 slides:.
Use our Marketing Management PowerPoint Presentation Slides to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
Ratings and Reviews
by M Farooq Jutt
May 29, 2022
by Dexter Weaver
December 29, 2021
by Domenic Spencer
by Edison Rios
by Donn Hart
HR Management Slides
HR Management Slides and HR Management Tools
10 Excellent Powerpoint Slides on Marketing Management and Business Strategy
In this page, you will find 10 excellent powerpoint slides on marketing and business strategy. All slides are designed in powerpoint files (ppt) so that you can modify and immediately use for your own learning process.
You can immediately use these excellent slides to train your marketing team. Or you can share these brilliant slides to your Marketing Manager or Corporate Planning Manager in your company.
There are 10 excellent topics on Marketing and Business Strategy :
1. Blue Ocean Strategy 2. Essentials of Marketing Management 3. Marketing Plan 4. Marketing Strategy 5. Digital and Social Media Marketing 6. Managing Service Excellence 7. Strategic Planning and Business Strategy 8. Marketing Communication Strategy 9. Managing Brand Equity 10. New Product Development Strategy
You can download all of these amazing slides HERE
Marketing Management - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Marketing management - definition - segmentation -marketing concepts – powerpoint ppt presentation.
- Marketing is the promotion of business products to a target audience.
- Marketing is the delivery of customer satisfaction at a profit.
- The management process through which goods and services move from concept to the customer.
- Marketing is the process of attracting potential customers and clients in your products and/or services.
- To attract new customer by promising superior value, and to keep current customers by delivering satisfaction.
- According to American Marketing Association (AMA )
- Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
- the science and art of exploring, creating, and delivering value to satisfy the needs of a target market at a profit. Marketing identifies unfulfilled needs and desires. It defines, measures and quantifies the size of the identified market and the profit potential. It pinpoints which segments the company is capable of serving best and it designs and promotes the appropriate products and services.
- A combination of factors that can be controlled by a company to influence consumers to purchase its products.
- In the 7Ps, people refers to the staff of the organization. There are staff that will directly deal with customers either in a sales role or in a customer service role. Think about a restaurant as an example, where the quality of service and interaction is important to the overall experience.
- Process refers to the steps that the consumer needs to go through to acquire the product. A good example here is going to a hotel where the process includes booking the hotel, front desk interaction and check in, getting keys, using credit, transfer of luggage, finding the room and so on.
- Physical evidence
- Physical evidence includes any components of the firm that communicates information about the quality of its offering. Pieces of physical evidences include signage, business cards, brochures, equipment, building and retail design, staff uniform, website, advertising, and so on.
- A philosophy that drives what type of marketing tools are used by a company
- The Production Concept
- Companies that use the production concept have the belief that customers primarily want products that are affordable and accessible.
- The Product Concept
- Companies that focus on the product concept believe that the most significant priorities for a customer are quality and functional characteristics of a product.
- The Selling Concept
- The selling concept involves companies that are sales oriented. What this means is that they can make a product and then sell it to their target market without consideration of their consumers needs or wants.
- The Marketing Concept
- A company that believes in the marketing concept places the consumer at the center of the organization. All activities are geared towards the consumer. A business, oriented towards the market, aims to understand the needs and wants of a customer and executes the marketing strategy according to market research beginning from product conception to sales.
- The Societal Marketing Concept
- The societal marketing concept is a relatively new marketing concept. While the societal marketing concept highlights the needs and wants of a target market and the delivery of better value than its competitors, it also underscores the importance of the well-being of customers and society as a whole (consumer welfare or societal welfare).
- Trying to get the customer to want what the company produces.
- Trying to get the company produce what the customer wants
- Marketing is the sum of all activity that takes you to a sales outlet. After that sales take over.
- Marketing is all about creating a pull, sales is all about push.
- Marketing is all about managing the four Ps
PowerShow.com is a leading presentation sharing website. It has millions of presentations already uploaded and available with 1,000s more being uploaded by its users every day. Whatever your area of interest, here you’ll be able to find and view presentations you’ll love and possibly download. And, best of all, it is completely free and easy to use.
You might even have a presentation you’d like to share with others. If so, just upload it to PowerShow.com. We’ll convert it to an HTML5 slideshow that includes all the media types you’ve already added: audio, video, music, pictures, animations and transition effects. Then you can share it with your target audience as well as PowerShow.com’s millions of monthly visitors. And, again, it’s all free.
About the Developers
PowerShow.com is brought to you by CrystalGraphics , the award-winning developer and market-leading publisher of rich-media enhancement products for presentations. Our product offerings include millions of PowerPoint templates, diagrams, animated 3D characters and more.
- My presentations
Auth with social network:
We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published by Katie Dager Modified over 9 years ago
Presentation on theme: "MARKETING MANAGEMENT."— Presentation transcript:
Marketing: An Introduction Marketing in a Changing World Week one - Chapter 1 Course: Mark 1027 Professor: Taylor Date:Sept 2005.
Chapter 1 Understanding Marketing
©2000 Prentice Hall Objectives ä Course Organization ä Tasks of Marketing ä Major Concepts & Tools of Marketing ä Marketplace Orientations ä Marketing’s.
Goal 1: Define marketing and the marketing process.
Principles of Marketing
Creating and Capturing Customer Value
What is Marketing? Marketing Defined:
principles of MARKETING
Introduction to Marketing
CHAPTER 1 Marketing in a Changing World: Creating Customer Value and Satisfaction Objective: Introducing the basic concepts and philosophies of marketing.
PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING Philip Kotler and Gary Armstrong
Chapter 1 Marketing in a Changing World: Creating Customer Value and Satisfaction.
CHAPTER ONE Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value Lecturer: Emran Mohammad Mkt: 202 (Section 6 & 21) Ch 1 -0Copyright © 2011 Pearson Education.
Chapter 1 Marketing: Creating and Capturing Customer Value
Marketing Management Chapter 1.
MUSTAFA OZON Dokuz Eylul University Industrial engineering department
Principles of Marketing Suwattana Sawatasuk.
Company LOGO Management of pharmaceutical marketing.
© 2023 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.