- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
PowerPoint vs Other Presentation Tools: Which is Right for You?
When it comes to creating impactful presentations, there are numerous tools available in the market. However, one of the most popular and widely used applications is Microsoft PowerPoint. While PowerPoint has been the go-to choice for many professionals and educators, it’s important to consider other presentation tools as well. In this article, we will compare PowerPoint with other presentation tools to help you decide which one is right for you.
PowerPoint: The Classic Choice
Microsoft PowerPoint has been around since 1987 and continues to dominate the presentation software market. It offers a wide range of features and functionalities that make it ideal for creating visually appealing slideshows. With its user-friendly interface, anyone can quickly learn how to use it effectively.
One of the key advantages of PowerPoint is its compatibility with various operating systems, including Windows and Mac. This means you can easily create presentations on one device and present them on another without any compatibility issues.
PowerPoint also provides a vast library of templates, themes, and design elements that allow users to create professional-looking presentations in no time. It offers a plethora of customization options, allowing you to tailor your slides according to your specific needs.
Prezi: The Dynamic Alternative
Prezi is a cloud-based presentation software that takes a different approach than traditional slide-based tools like PowerPoint. Instead of using slides, Prezi allows users to create dynamic presentations on a virtual canvas where they can zoom in and out and navigate through content freely.
This unique feature makes Prezi an excellent choice for storytelling or when you want to present information in a nonlinear format. It enables presenters to create engaging visuals that captivate their audience’s attention from start to finish.
Additionally, Prezi offers seamless collaboration features that allow multiple users to work on the same presentation simultaneously. This makes it an excellent choice for teams or individuals who need real-time collaboration capabilities.
Google Slides: The Collaborative Solution
Google Slides is a web-based presentation tool that is part of the Google Workspace suite. Similar to PowerPoint, it offers a range of features to create visually appealing presentations. Its intuitive interface and easy-to-use tools make it accessible to users of all skill levels.
One of the standout features of Google Slides is its collaborative capabilities. Multiple users can work on a presentation simultaneously, making it ideal for team projects or remote collaboration. It also allows for real-time commenting and editing, ensuring seamless communication among team members.
Another advantage of Google Slides is its integration with other Google Workspace apps such as Google Docs and Sheets. This integration allows users to import data directly from these apps, saving time and effort when creating presentations.
Keynote: The Mac-Friendly Option
If you are an Apple user, Keynote is the presentation software designed specifically for you. Keynote offers a sleek and modern interface with powerful tools that allow users to create stunning presentations effortlessly.
One of the key advantages of Keynote is its seamless integration with other Apple devices and software. You can easily create presentations on your Mac and present them using your iPhone or iPad without any compatibility issues.
Keynote also provides a wide selection of pre-designed templates that cater to various presentation styles. Additionally, it offers advanced animation and transition effects that can enhance the visual appeal of your slideshows.
Choosing the right presentation tool depends on your specific needs and preferences. PowerPoint remains a solid choice for its versatility, while Prezi offers a dynamic alternative for nonlinear storytelling. Google Slides excels in collaborative capabilities, especially for remote teams, while Keynote provides an excellent option for Apple users seeking seamless integration across devices.
Consider the features, ease-of-use, collaboration options, and platform compatibility when deciding which presentation tool suits you best. Ultimately, selecting the right tool will empower you to create impactful presentations that engage and impress your audience.
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
Convey your business message to the desired market effectively with an integrated marketing communications toolbox. Use our Marketing Communications presentation to move customers through stages of the buying process and ultimately drive more revenue and better profitability for your business.
Use this slide to identify objectives your company needs to achieve to be prosperous. Set objectives that are specific, measurable and attainable. All future goals will be positioned around these objectives.
Introduce your key analysis with this slide. This step will allow you to take into account all political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal risks that might affect your marketing.
This slide will help you to communicate the process of creating ads that are relevant to your customers and then perfecting them, based on the data collected through A/B Testing and user testing.
Per marketing resource, "Marketing91," marketing communications is a practice of using a set of methods and techniques to convey the messages in a unique and creative manner to the companies' existing and prospective customers about their offerings. A marketing communications strategy is crucial to business success because it allows to develop a vision, create brand awareness, express competitive advantage, foster goodwill, enlighten the investor community, increase profits, improve relationships with customers, attract talent and generate innovative marketing and promotional ideas, "Marketing91" website states.
CoSchedule, a project management tool for marketers, put together a comprehensive guide to developing a killer marketing communications strategy:
- Develop a brand statement that summarizes who you are – understand who you are and how you serve your audiences. An easy way to summarize this is by creating a brand statement. Consider Starbucks' brand definition, as an example: "To inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time."
- Identify your unique selling proposition (USP) – here, you need to explain what makes you unique and why should people care about those traits. Once you've determined this, you can develop your brand statements, tag lines and other messaging that inform your marketing strategy.
- Identify your business objectives – business objectives are goals your company needs to hit to be successful. Every goal your team sets needs to contribute back to these objectives.
- Develop customer personas – identify your target audience – the group of people who are most likely to purchase your product or service. To learn more about them, survey current customers, dig into Google Analytics and search through your competitors social media followers to see who they seem to attract.
- Understand other key publics – there might be a need to communicate with people and entities other than your customers, for example, the news media, government agencies and current or prospective partners.
- Determine what the world needs to know about your brand – connect your company and your audience by identifying the high-level messages you need to communicate about your brand.
- Choose your channels – choose the channels that you're going to share your message on. These include: company blog, email marketing, social media, SMS marketing, media relations, print collateral, podcast advertising and traditional advertising.
- Plan a messaging matrix – combine the findings from the previous steps into a cohesive messaging matrix – a document that outlines your brand statement, target audience, core problem or issue and key messages.
- Determine your important events and campaign plans – lay out the essential events your team needs to keep track of throughout the year. You'll also want to start formatting the campaign plans for these events.
- Set your communication goals – set goals that your communications team needs to reach. These goals should relate back to the business objectives you identified earlier.
- Schedule content and campaigns on your marketing calendar – schedule and execute your communications strategy with a marketing calendar. This will make it easier to enforce deadlines, deliver organization-wide visibility and help your staff understand what needs to be done and when, the experts say.
- Measure your impact – measuring each component of your communications plan will help you understand how well your efforts are progressing.
Burger King: Google Home of the Whopper
Burger King's controversial "Google Home of the Whopper" marketing campaign, estimated at $135 million in earned media, received a top creative award at Cannes Lions in 2017, per case study by David the Agency. The fast food company snuck into people's homes thanks to its TV commercial spot. The line from the spot: "OK Google, Tell me about the Whopper" allowed the company to activate Google Assistant.
Despite the fact that the move made some people (and companies, as Google wasn't exactly thrilled with the campaign) furious and spiked trolling activity, overall, the campaign was bold and enormously successful. "Burger King saw an opportunity to do something exciting with the emerging technology of intelligent personal assistant devices," Burger King representative told "Reuters."
Download and customize this and 500+ other business templates
Create a free account to download and customize this and 500+ other business templates.
You Exec is the global leader in business presentation templates, spreadsheet models and training videos
Our resources are used by over 1.3m professionals in 10k+ organizations
More Related Content
What's hot ( 20 )
Viewers also liked
Viewers also liked ( 20 )
Similar to Marketing communications
Similar to Marketing communications ( 20 )
More from Saxbee Consultants
More from Saxbee Consultants ( 20 )
Recently uploaded ( 20 )
- 1. Marketing communications
- 2. INDICATIVE LITERATURE George E. Belch, Michael A.Belch. Advertising and Promotion: An Integrated Marketing Communications Perspective, 6th ed., McGraw- Hill/Irwin, 2003. 8th ed., 2008.
- 3. INDICATIVE LITERATURE Kenneth E.Clow, Donald Baack. Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications, Second Edition. 1998. 4th ed., 2009.
- 4. INDICATIVE LITERATURE Phillip J.Kitchen. Marketing Communications: Principles and Practice. Int. Thomson Business Press, 1998.
- 5. Marketing communications: principles, basic elements, instruments Definitions of marketing communications. Basic instruments of MarCom. Process of communication and its basic elements. Evolution of marketing communications concepts. World discussion on integrated marketing communications. Principles of effective marketing communications: target audience, choice of medium, message, budgeting, monitoring and control.
- 6. MARKETING Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large. Approved October 2007 (AMA, www.marketingpower.com)
- 7. COMMUNICATION 1. an act or instance of transmitting; 2. a verbal or written message; 3. a process by which information is exchanged between individuals through a common system of symbols, signs, or behavior; also : exchange of information; 4. a system (as of telephones) for communicating: a system of routes for moving troops, supplies, and vehicles; 5. a technique for expressing ideas effectively (as in speech); the technology of the transmission of information (as by print or telecommunication) (Meriam-Webster dictionary, www.m-w.com)
- 8. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS A process by which product information is transmitted to the target audience PRODUCT INFORMATION TARGET AUDIENCE
- 9. MARKETING MIX PRODUCT Product characteristics, options, assortment, brand name, packaging, quantity, factory guarantee PLACE Different types of distribution channels, density of the distribution system, trade relation mix (policy of margins, terms of delivery, etc), merchandising advice PRICE List price, usual terms of payment, usual discounts, terms of credit, long-term saving campaigns PROMOTION AdvertisingAdvertising Sales promotionSales promotion Personal sellingPersonal selling PRPR
- 10. MarCom: MAIN OBJECTIVES INFORMING •Product Launch phase •Explanations of Product’s features & benefits REMAINDING •Product Sales Growth phase •Competitive positioning PURSUADING •Product Maturity phase •Applies to consumers’ memory (brand specific) TARGET AUDIENCE
- 11. MarCom Mix Communication Program AdvertisingPR Sales Promotions Event Marketing POS materials Merchandising Sponsorship Product placement New Media Internet Mobile Communications
- 12. BASIC INSTRUMENTS ADVERTISING SALES PROMOTION PR DIRECT MARKETING EXHIBITIONS CORPORATE IMAGE PERSONAL SELLING SPONSORSHIP PACKAGING POS MATERIALS WORD-IN-MOUTH INTERNET PRODUCT PLACEMENT
- 13. Communication Theory SENDER MESSAGE RECIEVER encoding Channel MESSAGE decoding Barriers or Noise FEEDBACK RESPONSE
- 14. SENDER The party sending the message to another party Major parties in communication MESSAGE The set of messages the sender sends Major communication tool ENCODING Putting through into symbolic form One of communication function CHANNEL Communication channels message is sent through Major communication tool DECODING The process by which receivers assign meaning to the sender’s transmitted symbols One of communication function The party receiving the message (audience) RESEIVER Major parties In communication RESPONSE Set of reactions following exposure/reception of message One of communication function NOISE (Un)planned static or distortion during process of communication FEEDBACK Part of response transmitted back to the sender One of communication function
- 15. EVOLUTION OF MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS CONCEPTS MARKET MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS CONSUMERS shift from mass marketing and product oriented concepts (1950-60) to
- 16. FOCUS ON CONSUMER DATA BASED MARKETING INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATIONS MEASURED RESULTS
- 17. INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS A planning process designed to assure that all brand contacts received by a customer or prospect for a product, service, or organization are relevant to that person and consistent over time. (AMA)
- 18. IMC Requirements Awareness of audience’s media habits and preferences Understanding of audience’s knowledge and beliefs about the product Use of coordinated media blend linked to a specific objective Key is a single, coordinated message and image thrust
- 19. IMC • Synergy • Better use of communication funds • Balancing the ‘push’ and ‘pull’ strategies • Improves the company’s ability – to reach – the right consumer – at the right place – at the right time – with the right message
- 20. Push & Pull Strategy • push strategy – directs communication efforts at channel members – many products, such as business products, are promoted with a push strategy, involving personal selling and use of trade promotions • pull strategy – directs promotion at the end consumer – most consumer products would rely more heavily on a pull strategy – where promotion is directed at the consumer to stimulate demand
- 21. ProducerProducer WholesalerWholesaler RetailerRetailer ConsumerConsumer PUSH STRATEGY ProducerProducer WholesalerWholesaler RetailerRetailer ConsumerConsumer Product flow Communication effort PULL STRATEGY
- 22. What else is important? Segmentation Targeting Positioning
- 23. SEGMENTATION – A market segment is basically • a set of individuals unique in some way or the other • Sharing one or more common characteristics • Having similar needs • Responding to market conditions in the same manner • Have similar behavioural patterns • May or may not be belonging to – the same community, – group or – niche
- 24. TARGETING • Selecting the target audience (TA) – for whom your product or service – is meant to be, most likely based on • Age group • Likes and dislikes • Gender • Socio-economic factors • Geographic location
- 25. POSITIONING • refers to the image your target audience has regarding your product or service as compared to your competitors • It is all the more essential in today's setup, where literally no sector is devoid of an oligopolistic setup • Primary, and in most cases, the ONLY objective: – To highlight your product's USP in the most striking manner
- 26. PRINCIPLES OF EFFECTIVE MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS • WHO? • WHERE? • WHAT? • HOW MUCH? • FORM – CHANNEL – PERIOD OF TIME • WHAT WAS IT? Identifying the Target Audience Choice of Communication Channel Message Budget Communication program design Monitoring & Evaluation
- 27. Identifying Target Audience Image analysis: Beliefs, Ideas, Attitudes, Impressions & Actions – regarding an object
- 28. Choice of communication channel CHANNELS PERSONAL NON PERSONAL ADVOCATE EXPERT SOCIAL EVENTS ATMOSPHERE MEDIA PRINT BROADCAST NETWORK ELECTRONIC DISPLAY
- 29. Design Message • Message content Rational Emotional Moral • Message structure One- Vs Two-sided arguments Conclusion drawing Order of Presentation
- 30. Design message • Message Source Source credibility Endorser • Message Format The message has to be considered depending on which media is going to be used – e.g. Layouts, props, models, music, voice, etc.
- 31. Establishing Marketing Communications Budget • Affordable Method • Percentage-of-Sales Method • Competitive Parity method • Objective-and-Task Method
- 32. Decisions on the Marketing Communication Mix • Personal selling – direct presentation of a product to a prospective customer by a representative of the selling organization • Advertising – A paid, impersonal mass communication with a clearly-identified sponsor • Sales promotion – Demand-stimulating activity designed to supplement advertising and facilitate personal selling • Public relations – A planned communication effort by an organization to contribute to generally favourable attitudes and opinions toward an organization and its products • Publicity – A special form of public relations that involves news stories about an organization or its products
- 33. Measure the Communications Results • Target audience is usually asked whether they • recognize or • recall •the messagethe message
- 34. What else can influence MarCom Mix Type of product (service) – consumer or B2B Stage of product life cycle Level of consumer readiness to accept product (service) Promotion strategy (Push or Pull) Competitors MarCom Mix Financial resources
- 35. SUMMARY & KEY TERMS MarCom as process Linkage of Marketing Mix & MarCom Mix Basic instruments of MarCom (13) Communication Theory IMC theory Segmentation Targeting Positioning Principles of MarCom efficiency
- 36. Contact us Parveen Kumar Chadha… THINK TANK (Founder and C.E.O of Saxbee Consultants) Email :[email protected] Mobile No. +91-9818308353 Address:-First Floor G-20(A), Kirti Nagar, New Delhi India Postal Code-110015 Should you have Good qualification, experience, expertise, contacts join the community of saxbee consultants
- My presentations
Auth with social network:
We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published by Arline Logan Modified over 8 years ago
Presentation on theme: "Marketing Communications"— Presentation transcript:
16 Integrated Marketing Communications
INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNI- CATIONS AND DIRECT MARKETING C HAPTER.
Promotion Means Effective Communications Marketing Chapter 15.
Promotional Mix Marketing Mix: Product Price Promotion Place
Marketing Mix PROMOTION Notes Martin Krištof spring 2005.
1Chap. 14 Marketing 7e Lamb Hair McDaniel ©2004 South-Western/Thomson Learning Integrated Marketing Communications Prepared by Deborah Baker Texas Christian.
Chapter 14Copyright ©2008 by South-Western, a division of Thomson Learning. All rights reserved 1 MKTG Designed by Amy McGuire, B-books, Ltd. Prepared.
Chapter 14Copyright ©2008 by South-Western, a division of Thomson Learning. All rights reserved 1 Learning Outcomes: Chapter 14 Integrated Marketing Communications.
Copyright Cengage Learning 2013 All Rights Reserved 1 Chapter 16: Promotional Planning for Competitive Advantage Introduction to Designed & Prepared by.
© 2003 Prentice Hall, Inc14-1 Market Communication.
©2003 South-Western Chapter 12 Version 3e1 chapter Integrated Marketing Communications 12 Prepared by Deborah Baker Texas Christian University.
Integrated Marketing Communications
Marketing Management (MKT 261)
Copyright © 2015 McGraw-Hill Education. All rights reserved
A REVIEW OF: PROMOTION/IMC & ADVERTISING FRAMEWORKS
© 2011 Cengage Learning. All Rights Reserved. May not be scanned, copied or duplicated, or posted to a publicly accessible website, in whole or in part.
Promotional Concepts & Strategies
Marketing: An Introduction Integrated Marketing Communications: Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations Chapter Thirteen Lecture Slides –Express.
© 2023 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Got any suggestions?
We want to hear from you! Send us a message and help improve Slidesgo
What are you going to use your presentation for?
I'm not sure
Free vectors, photos and PSD
Free customizable icons
Free online template editor
Free editable illustrations
Free videos and motion graphics
New! New! Make quick presentations with AI
Basics of Communication in Marketing
Basics of communication in marketing presentation, free google slides theme and powerpoint template.
When it comes to marketing, communication is key, and this template is a great way to deliver a presentation on the subject. Its modern and stylish design is so eye-catching that your audience will be riveted from the start. And with colors, photos and graphs that you can easily customize, all you have to do is add your own compelling touch to turn it into an informative and persuasive piece.
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 35 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics such as graphs, maps, tables, timelines and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the resources used
How can I use the template?
Am I free to use the templates?
How to attribute?
Related posts on our blog.
How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete or Hide Slides in Google Slides
How to Change Layouts in PowerPoint
How to Change the Slide Size in Google Slides
Unlock this template and gain unlimited access
Researched by Consultants from Top-Tier Management Companies
One Page Pitch
[Updated 2023] Top 20 Marketing Communication Plan Templates
SparkleTech, an industry specializing in cleaning products, was plagued with the issue of ineffective marketing communication. The management hired a skilled team to develop a comprehensive communication plan. Crafting compelling messages and using channels, SparkleTech achieved remarkable results – increased brand recognition, sales, and customer loyalty. Their success inspired industry-wide adoption of marketing communication strategies, driving innovation and benefiting customers. Through effective communication, SparkleTech transformed its business, highlighting the power of marketing communication in ensuring industry growth and success.
Revolutionize Your Business: Experience the Power of Our Cutting-Edge Solutions!
Effective communication is essential for launching successful campaigns and realizing ambitious projects or marketing campaigns. SlideTeam’s PowerPoint Templates resolve all common pain points associated with marketing communications.
Even better, each of these templates is 100% customizable and editable. You get content-ready presentation slides that give you the necessary structure; the editability feature ensures you can tailor these to audience profile.
Explore our Real Estate Marketing Presentation PPT Templates to keep your company practices current and to enhance your skill and capabilities .
Let’s study our marketing communication plan templates now!
Template 1:- Integrated Marketing Communication Plan PowerPoint Ppt Template Bundles
Any marketing plan needs an effective communication structure as its fundamental book that presents a unified look to the market, customer and all stakeholders. Our comprehensive communication plan template provides the best assistance in this, and helps reach your objectives as well. Use this template to operationalize marketing tactics and activities that fascinate the target audience and persuade them to take the necessary action and elicit the behavior you want. Included in the slide are research and agenda development topics and novel ideas. Each element produces a well-planned, smoothly integrated marketing communication strategy.
Template 2:- Product Launch and Marketing Communication Plan
Developing a streamlined marketing strategy and ensuring effective communication can be challenging. This PPT Template provides a comprehensive framework that covers audience analysis, deliverables, timeline, description, delivery channels, and ownership. This template facilitates the seamless execution of your marketing initiatives. It allows you to outline your target customers strategically, plan engaging events, reach out to potential prospects, engage employees effectively, and use media channels. Incorporating these elements into your plan can enhance your product launch and marketing communication efforts, leading to tremendous success and impact.
Template 3:- Account Based Marketing Communication Plan
Are you confused about creating an effective market communication plan with an account-based approach? This content-ready PowerPoint Template provides a comprehensive solution by offering a four-month account-based marketing communication plan. Use this template to showcase expertise in critical features essential for success, including strategic positioning, relationship development, identifying opportunities, and aligning them with your marketing activities. This tool will guide you in developing a well-rounded account-based marketing communication plan, allowing you to engage high-value accounts and achieve targeted business objectives.
Template 4:- Strategies To Build Drip Marketing Communication Plan
Are you trying to come up with broad communication goals and techniques to use? Use this template to formulate a direct marketing communication strategy to boost conversion rates? The strategies outlined include segmenting the contact list, providing interesting and insightful information, designing personalized messages, and evaluating campaign progress. With these four stages at your finger-tips, you can get the desired outcomes and optimize your communication efforts. Take advantage of this valuable resource to enhance your marketing strategy and successfully reach your target audience, now!
Grab it now!
Template 5:- Marketing Communication Plan ppt Show Background Image
This content-ready PPT Template enhances enterprises’ ability to communicate and elaborate on ideas for increasing cash flow. With a focus on generating funds, use this background image to present innovative strategies such as targeted advertising, cross-selling, upselling, pricing optimization, and strategic partnerships. With this powerful visual aid, we can engage stakeholders and inspire support for our revenue growth and cash flow improvement initiatives.
Template 6 :- 12-Month Integrated Marketing Communication Planning Schedule One Page Report Ppt Pdf Document
How can you ensure timely work delivery with a synchronized schedule? This presentation template lets you showcase your monthly plan to your subordinates and staff members, allowing them to plan accordingly. Providing a list of holiday events in corporate settings is also helpful. Manage your time, and track special dates and appointments with ease. Download the one-page yearly planning PowerPoint template to gain insight into your year.
Template 7:- Integrated marketing communication plan funnel
This presentation template describes how you share information about your integrated marketing communication plan. It provides a comprehensive framework with six stages. These stages include Situational Analysis, Marketing Communications Objectives, Marketing Communications Strategies, Scheduling And Budgeting, Implementation, and Monitoring And Control. Use this template to internalize this structured approach and ensure a well-coordinated and successful implementation of your marketing communication efforts.
Template 8:- Development Plans Marketing Communication Plan Ppt Presentation Topics
You can use this template to set up a communication framework for your marketing strategy. This invaluable tool guides you through six essential stages: Manufacturing plan, Operations plan, Marketing Launch Program, Marketing communication plan, digital marketing plan, and budgeting plan. Each stage is thoroughly explained and projected within the set of slides, offering a detailed roadmap for the seamless execution of your marketing initiatives. Empower your team and optimize your strategy with this comprehensive template.
Template 9:- Industrial Integrated Marketing Communication Plan With Social Media
This content-ready template is ideal for incorporating the power of social media. A completely adaptable PowerPoint Design allows you to elucidate 12 essential stages seamlessly. From Brand Strategy to Website, Search Marketing, Social Media, Content Marketing, Online Ads, Landing Pages, and Email Marketing, this template effectively presents information on these critical aspects of marketing. Use this template to streamline your industrial marketing efforts and harness the potential of social media with this versatile and visually appealing PPT slide template.
Template 10:- Marketing Communication Plan Direct Marketing PPT Show
Goodbye to the hassle of building a communication framework for your marketing strategy. Say hello to our template that serves as a comprehensive guide, explaining and projecting all the essential elements. From direct marketing and sales promotion to advertising, you can update these, as per requirement and preference. The template also features mapping properties, providing an in-depth guide for all users. Simplify your marketing endeavors with this all-inclusive tool.
Template 11:- Integrated Marketing Communication Plan Benefits According to Levels
Experience the benefits of an Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) plan at with this comprehensive presentation template. Whether you're at the Operational Level, Campaign Level, Brand Level, Customer Level, Market Level, or Financial Level, this template has you covered. It exhibits information on each stage of the IMC process, providing valuable insights and guidance. Download this template now to highlight and align information across levels, unlocking the true potential of your marketing communication efforts.
Template 12: Designing and managing integrated marketing communications
Project the designing and managing of a good communication plan with this template. You can use it to explain and ensure that all the aspects of marketing communication work together to help build a brand of value and recognition. You can also use this template to present an in-depth explanation of various communication modalities and channels like canvassing, online advertising, direct mail, etc.
Download Designing And Managing Integrated Marketing Communication
Template 13: Integrated marketing communications in retailing
A project manager can use this template to justify his proactive role of ensuring an effective communication structure. This template is especially useful for retail managers looking for a good layout to streamline their efforts. It comes equipped with all the necessary information and pointers. So you can utilize this template to guide your actions.
Download Integrated Marketing Communications In Retailing
Template 14: Marketing communication plan PowerPoint images
Communication is the backbone of any marketing plan. And this template presents a full-equipped layout on the topic of the marketing communication plan. You can deploy this slide and rest assured that all the documentation, data, reports, and other elements are in sync with your goals and objectives. Using this template will also ensure that different ways to upscale your communication plan can be pondered upon by your viewers, thus leading to the development of a well-performing structure.
Download Marketing Communication Plan PowerPoint Images
Template 15: Integrated marketing communication funnel with promotions factor
This template describes the way you share information about your integrated marketing communication plan. Since it is presented with a funnel diagram, you can also use this template to project the possible predicaments to upscale your communication process and make it a better fit for your organization.
Download Integrated Marketing Communication Funnel With Promotions Factor
Template 16: Marketing communication mix PowerPoint slide backgrounds
If you are searching for a good communication plan template that suits your presentation style, then this is a must-have design in your business arsenal. You can share information about a large variety of marketing channels using this slide. Marketers can also combine this slide into any of their presentations to project insightful details and make a powerful impression on the viewers.
Download Marketing Communication Mix PowerPoint Slide
Template 17: Types of marketing communication techniques
The communication process doesn’t always need to be complicated. This template can be deployed by managers to explain how a simple communication plan can lead to quantifiable results. Marketers can also deploy this template to deliver key messaging and relevant links to various channels and techniques. All in all, it is a single slide with enough information to surpass any good presentation on this subject matter.
Download Types Of Marketing Communication Techniques
Template 18: Integrated market converging for communications PowerPoint slide designs
Whether your main focus is on a specific campaign, digital marketing, or any other channel to grow your brand, this template becomes the ultimate companion. You can use it to explain the communication process and present it in a compact format. You can also add this slide to any of your presentations to make information relay far easier and effective. Apart from this, use it to keep track of various channels and their merger into a holistic approach.
Download Integrated Market Converging For Communications PowerPoint Slide
Template 19: Research framework for marketing communication
You can use this template to explain the elements of a research framework to build upon a good marketing communication plan for your organization. This may include opportunity, ability, and motivation. You can also use this template to show the various trends of brand communication, all highly detailed and projected to meet the needs of a professional.
Download Research Framework For Marketing Communication
Template 20: Marketing communication plan direct marketing PowerPoint presentation show skills
Use this template to design a comprehensive and strategic marketing communication plan to streamline your efforts. It explains various channels and their working in a compact format. Therefore, you can use it to explain different sections of your study and plan, thus targeting quantified leads.
Download Marketing Communication Plan Direct Marketing PPT
A Road Map For Success
Effective communication is essential in our daily lives. It is a foundation for establishing bonds, resolving disputes, and accomplishing personal and professional objectives. It enables us to communicate our needs, wants, and feelings, which promotes empathy and understanding. Collaboration, decision-making, and learning become more accessible through communication. It facilitates overcoming obstacles, developing trust, and interacting with people.
Please click here to access the Presentation template about the software development plan .
PS: Explore more templates on Real estate development plan for your organization.
FAQs On Marketing Communication Plan
What should a marketing communications plan include.
A marketing communications strategy should have specific goals, a targeted audience, critical messages that are captivating and essential, proper communication channels, a media plan, a budget and resource allocation, an execution schedule, and measurement and assessment. The target audience must be understood, and the objectives should be SMART. The key message must continually communicate the brand's value proposition. A media plan selects and chooses communication outlets with extreme care and sensitivity. Allocating funds, assets, and a schedule for execution is necessary — useful KPIs for measurement and assessment. Frequent evaluations and updates ensure alignment with corporate objectives and market dynamics essential.
What is a marketing communication plan template?
A marketing communication plan template is a pre-designed document or framework that guides marketers in creating a structured marketing communication plan. It includes sections for critical components like objectives, target audience, key messages, communication channels, media planning, budget allocation, implementation timeline, and measurement. Marketers save time using a template and ensure all essential elements are included. Templates provide a standardized framework that can be customized to suit specific business needs, allowing for the creation of a well-structured and comprehensive marketing communication plan.
What is the importance of a marketing communication plan?
A marketing communication plan is essential because it includes a tactical strategy for engaging and reaching target audiences. It assists companies in spreading brand recognition, promoting goods and services, and communicating their value proposition. A marketing communication strategy promotes consistency and coherence in all marketing operations by identifying communication objectives, target markets, and key messaging. Businesses may use it to properly allocate resources, pick the best communication channels, and assess the success of their marketing initiatives. Ultimately, a successful marketing communication strategy builds a brand reputation, encourages consumer participation, and helps a company succeed.
What are the types of marketing communication plans?
b) Public relations,
c) Sales promotions,
d) Personal selling,
e) Direct marketing,
f) Digital marketing
Each has a unique flavor, resources required, and objectives it accomplishes for a business.
- Top 50 Communication Plan Templates To Deliver Powerful Messages
- 40 Best Lego Blocks PowerPoint Templates To Unlock Your Hidden Talent
- [Updated 2023] 25 Best Career Planning PPT Templates To Design Your Future
- Top 25 Music PowerPoint Templates To Uplift the Soul
Liked this blog? Please recommend us
Top 15 Trade Marketing PowerPoint Templates to Boost Up Your Sales!
Data-Driven Marketing Is Not A Fad (These 15 PowerPoint Templates Show You Why)
Digital revolution powerpoint presentation slides
Sales funnel results presentation layouts
3d men joinning circular jigsaw puzzles ppt graphics icons
Business Strategic Planning Template For Organizations Powerpoint Presentation Slides
Future plan powerpoint template slide
Project Management Team Powerpoint Presentation Slides
Brand marketing powerpoint presentation slides
Launching a new service powerpoint presentation with slides go to market
Agenda powerpoint slide show
Four key metrics donut chart with percentage
Engineering and technology ppt inspiration example introduction continuous process improvement
Meet our team representing in circular format
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
Chapter 1 Introduction to Marketing Communications PART
Marketing communication is the process by which information about an organization and its offerings is disseminated to selected markets.
Communication & Society Vol. 25 Issue 1 pp. 313-348
Philip Kitchen , Lucia Porcu
Since the mid-1990’s, the concept of Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) has come to the fore and attracted considerable attention in the literature. The main purpose of this paper is twofold: (1) to explore IMC by delimitating its conceptual boundaries and identifying its main dimensions and (2) to develop a whole theoretical model of its antecedents and consequences.
Publisher ijmra.us UGC Approved
Marketing is an integral part of every organization and the term marketing communications was initially seen to be a managerial task. Most marketing communication methodologies are focused on advertising, sales promotion, direct marketing and public relations. The new technological innovations provide an opportunity to enhance the visibility products and promotions. Further, they actively engage consumers through various media. Due to the continuous development and innovations in the digital media the original proposal of IMC framework has become partially or fully obsolete. The main objective of this paper is to evaluate the theoretical review of IMC during the last decade.
Journal of Global Academic Institute Education & Social Sciences (JGAIESS)
Development of IMC conceptualization in the academic domain has reaped many pros and cons since its inception in the early 1980s. Although the meaning of IMC has become similar among its main thinkers, it is still identified academics who consider IMC as an extended version of advertising and marketing communications disciplines. Responding to these meaning differences on IMC there is a third party which is important to be heard, IMC educators. Given that educators are one of the stakeholders who are not only responsible for education of the next generation of practitioners and academics, but also define the IMC in classroom, the educator is thus at the vanguard of the deployment of IMC disciplines to the next generation. What is taught in the classroom is reflected in the syllabus made. The syllabus itself is a manifestation of teaching and the main guideline in the teaching-learning process. Based on that idea, the syllabi review includesa written record of how lecturers accept, adopt and implement IMC which is an important method of documenting the development of IMC teaching. This study was conductedfirstly, to explain the meaning of IMC that is taught in Magister program in Indonesia which is traced from the syllabus as a lecture material; and secondly, to explore the gap between state of the art of IMC conceptualization and the understanding of IMC subjects taught in mastersprograms in Indonesia. A qualitative approach is used in this study and five syllabuses of mastersprograms in major universities in Jakarta used as a sample in which it is assumed that the universities and its educators in Jakarta, both public and private, are the trend setters of educational models in Indonesia.
SOCIETY. INTEGRATION. EDUCATION. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference
Integrated marketing communications are developing, with IMC approaches to communication with consumers seeing further enhancements in the scientific literature. However, in order to reach the marketing targets, a variety of IMC tools may be used in combination when implementing marketing activities. Despite each IMC tool in itself being highly distinctive, they all depend on each other in the creation of product consumption value and the enhancement of economic, communicational and social benefits. Purpose of the paper: The goal of the research is to assess the integrated marketing communications used in the marketing strategy of Latvian food retail chains. Methodology/methods: The following scientific research methods are used in the research study: analytical, comparative, graphical, statistical, observatory and interrogative. The research focuses on the Latvian food retail sector, with leading specialists from all Latvian food retail chains polled. The object of the research is ...
ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
SSRN Electronic Journal
Marketing of Scientific and Research Organizations
Nauki o Zarządzaniu
David W Pickton
Do Manh Thang
International Journal of Advertising
Mart Ots , Greg Nyilasy
S. Nordin , Raji Ridwan Adetunji
Journal of Advertising Research
Sharee L Broussard
Sandy Bulmer , Philip Kitchen
Indonesian Interdisciplinary Journal of Sharia Economics (IIJSE)
Revista de Estudios Empresariales. Segunda Época
International Journal of Marketing Studies
Polish Journal of Management Studies (PJMS)
Journal of Promotion Management
figen ebren , Safak AKSOY
Journal of Business Theory and Practice
Beba Rakic , Mira Rakic
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
Marketing Communication Plan Template
A marketing communication plan can help your team strategize to reach your target market through various communication efforts. Beautiful.ai has the presentation template you need to help you simplify your plan and get support from upper-management.
A marketing communication plan can help you with brand and customer alignment to achieve your business goals. It encompasses your message (what you will say), your medium (the platforms in which you’ll say it), and your audience (who you’re trying to reach). These customizable template slides have all the key elements of a marketing communication plan presentation, including mission statement, business plan, audience personas, and key objectives.
Our marketing communication plan template can also help you:
- Identify market opportunities and audience personas
- Track progress for campaigns and events
- Keep stakeholders informed
Use our template to create an effective marketing communication plan presentation
Your marketing communication plan presentation is crucial for your overarching marketing strategy. If you need to identify market opportunities or set metrics to track the success of campaigns, you can quickly bring your visions to life with everything you need to create an effective presentation. Include slides such as:
How to create your own effective marketing communication plan
Keep these tips in mind when creating your marketing communication plan presentation:
Give your marketing communication plan direction by answering the question, “What’s your goal for developing a marketing communication plan?” Don’t take away from that purpose with unnecessary slides.
Sure, it’s a marketing communication plan but that doesn’t mean your slides should be overly text-heavy. Use icons or images to highlight key takeaways and make your presentation more engaging.
Does your marketing communication plan presentation flow well? Start with your business objectives, end with a solution, and round out the middle with the rest of your story.
Tweak your marketing communication plan template according to your audience. Stakeholders and executives will probably want to focus on ROI and goals, while direct team members will want to know the timeline and deliverables.
More Popular Templates
Market Research Presentation
Help your organization grow and improve operations with an effective market research presentation.
B2B Marketing Plan Template
There are a lot of moving parts in a B2B marketing plan. Use a B2B marketing plan template to focus your marketing strategy and keep it organized.
Key Account Management (KAM) Template
Learn how Beautiful.ai’s key account management (KAM) presentation template can help teams establish a lasting relationship with their most valuable accounts.
Operations Plan Presentation Template
Need to keep your team on track towards a goal or objective? Use an operations plan to outline your business strategy.
Investment Proposal Template
Inform and impress potential investors by using an investment proposal template to craft your story.
Slack is a crucial tool for cross-team collaboration for many organizations. We took a look at Slack’s original pitch deck to look for ways to improve the